Since the status feature has been added in instant messaging platform Whatsapp, users are quite like it. What steps should be followed to hide your Whatsapp status from anyone? Today we are going to tell you that without having the front, you will be able to check their Whatsapp status. Usually, whenever you check someone’s Whatsapp status, the frontman knows who has checked his Whatsapp status. But there are some tips and tricks that will help you check the status of someone without knowing them.
You must know that Whatsapp has a privacy feature that does not look like a blue tick on your chat after enabling. Also, your friends who send you messages also do not know whether you read the message or not. After enabling this feature, you will be able to see the status of all the users of your contact but they will not know that you have seen their status. To enable read receipts you have to follow the steps given below.
• First, you have to tap on your Whatsapp app.
• The Home screen will open once you tap on Whatsapp.
• You will see three dots in the top right on the home screen.
• You tap on this dot You have many different types of options when you tap on these three dots. Tap on settings from these options.
• Once you tap on the settings, you see several options again.
• From these options, tap on a top account.
• Once you tap on the account, you will see several options again. Tap on the top privacy of these options.
• You will have a window open once you tap on privacy. Scrolling down there, you will see the option of Reading Receipts.
• Uncheck it. After unchecking, you will be able to check the Whatsapp app status of anybody but you have checked the status that they will not know.
• Unchecking it will make the privacy easier and you will not see a blue tick, nor will any receipts in your convergence be seen as a blue tick.